Monday, May 30, 2011

NEW Alexander Henry Fabrics

Lovely new selections of Alexander Henry fabrics now available in store. Four small collections of coordinating designs Griffith, Barclay, Larkspur and Harajuku. Our extensive range of Alexander Henry fabrics are becoming increasingly popular for curtains and decor, in particular childrens bedroom decor but many designs are also popular for clothing. The great thing about Alexander Henry fabrics is there is something for everyone and many fabrics will suit a wide array of projects.

Griffith Park Pink and Blue

Griffith Song Pink and Blue

Rolling Hills Pink

Griffith Floral Pink and Blue
There is a funky 70's vibe to the Griffith collection in two wonderful colour ways, pink and blue shown above and a red, blue and yellow also available in store.

Barclay Snail Pink and Mustard


Barclay Flower Pink and Mustard

Barclay Snail Latte, Mauve and Duckegg Blue

Barclay Flower Mauve and Grey
 We are loving the Barclay Snails... who would have thought a snail could be so adorable!!

Larkspur Birds Verbena

Larkspur Circles Verbena

Larkspur Meadown Verbena
Larkspur is a stunning collection of designs featuring beautiful watercolour birds, circles and florals. This one is the soft muted colour palette but a stunning multi-coloured brighter version is also available.

Harajuku Peony

Harajuku Lady

Harajuku Lady is a stunning, quite detailed, large-scale contemporary asian-inspired fabric with a lovely watercolour look. This fabric would make lovely wall art to compliment an asian-inspired interior.

What is your favourite design and what would you create with it? Leave your comment and we will select a winner to receive a 'surprise' Alexander Henry fat quarter pack.

8 comments:

Helene said...

I just love the Harajuku Lady! I think I might make a skirt or even a summer dress out of it, depending on how the fabric looks. It's a little hard to tell from the thumbnail, but I already know I love it! If not a skirt or dress, then definitely a big tote bag! Thanks for the giveaway!

Susan said...

Definitely the Harajuku lady. My brother-in-law just got married in Vegas and they love Japan so I would make them a wedding gift with this fabric - maybe a table runner? Great giveaway, thanks!

Ruth and Co. said...

Love the Larkspur birds - the colours are so pretty and I'm into anything feathered at the moment! Some cushions would look lovely...

Claire said...

Rolling Hills in Pink is definitely my favourite - so girly! I'd make a bag out of it - the body would be made from the beautifully soft Kelani denim, and the Rolling Hills would be a pocket or feature, as well as the lining or inner pocket ... yum!

Thank you for the fantastic giveaway - you can't go wrong with Alexander Henry.

SewSuzie said...

I too love Harajuku Lady. I think I would make some cushions for my living room.

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

I love the rolling hills pink, and know my 5 year old would love a dress in it. Love the snails too, they are gorgeous!!

Alison said...

Larkspur Circles are my absolute favourite - I love the combination of colours and the watercolour painting-like appearance of the print. I think it would look great as a pair of pajamas for my niece.

Lesley said...

I adore the Larkspur birds. I'd love to see this fabric used on some statement cushions. You could use an entire panel for the front or cut out the birds and applique them in creative ways. So many ideas and such beautiful and workable colours. This one is on my shopping list!