Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hopscotch!



Hopscotch is a fabulous NEW collection for the little girls and cetainly makes me reminisce my carefree childhood days with special friends! Printed on a light weight 100% cotton and each design available in four fantastic colourways these would look gorgeous in a child's bedroom or for applique, book/library bags, chair bags, quilts, clothing or even sweet gift cards... the possibilities are endless!



Yes, I do remember the skipping song games we used to play, hopping on our bikes and meeting at the park, catching tadpoles in our nets at the creek.. oh to be a kid again... what fun!

Small Scale Japanese FQ Competition Winners!

Congratulations to the winners of our FQ Japanese Fabric Competition... Kelly, Melinda, Kate, Yvonne, Kim, Sarah, Kris & Brianna. Please email your fabric choice from those listed on the below post and an address you would like your FQ mailed to.



2 comments:

~ Kim ~ said...

Yippee. I can't wait to recieve my FQ! Thanks so much. The Hopscotch fabric looks so perfect for making a lil girls dress. I'm going to have to put it on my wish list.

Compostkitty said...

i love these prints very cute indeed added to must have soon pile :)