Thursday, June 18, 2009

Creative Customer May Competition Winners

And the winners are......





Melinda sent me this pic of her fabulous fabric covered boxes that were a gift for her mum. I immediately loved them and I think it shows perfectly how stunning fabric can make anything just like an ordinary box beautiful. Boxes, lamps, buttons, tin cans...... the skies the limit!

Pop over to Melinda's new shops here and here. Way to go Melinda!

It is always exciting to see what our customer's make with our fabrics on the other side of the world! I just love this Japanese fabric I call 'Animal Tea Party' and thought Nicole from Texas did a marvellous job with her funky kids palazzo style pants! Visit Nicole's lovely store here.

Thank you to our customers for their inspiring entries last month and I look forward to receiving more competition entries for our June gallery comp.


We have also recently added loads of new fabrics to our store with more to come in the next few weeks so keep an eye on our 'new arrivals'.

3 comments:

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

Elissa, thank you so much for choosing my fabric boxes. Mum is really chuffed too!! It has inspired me to fast track my kids range! I also love Nicole's Tea Party pants, that fabric is an absolute favourite of mine. Melinda.

Nicole said...

OH Thank you sooo much Elissa! It cheered my day to see this post with my set in it!! You are too kind!

I LOVE your boxes Melinda!(:
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Well done Melinda !
I have a huge range of ordinary boxes, tins, vases, gift boxes all waiting to 'look pretty' & now I know just the thing !

Thanks for sharing ..

Katherine x
www.thesavannahroom.blogspot.com
www.savannahroom.etsy.com